Performs a variety of duties including various A/P and A/R functions, record keeping and back-up receptionist.
- Complete invoicing/order entry
- Process payable accounts; PO vouchers, matching PO to invoice
- Process receivable accounts; remote capture, cash receipt processing
- Maintain confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Greet visitors, refer according to protocol and log on-site appointments.
- Process inbound and internal telephone communication opportunities according to protocol.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Adhere to company Ethics and Environmental Programs, State and Federal Environmental Compliance Programs and adhere to ISO 9001 Standards.
- Associate degree; or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or four years or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent computer and data entry skills necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Send Resume to [email protected]
Or Apply in Person at:
Van Gorp Corporation
1410 Washington St.
Pella, IA 50219
A post offer criminal background check, physical and drug screening are required. Van Gorp Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.